Plastic Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
Blow molding is a special type of plastic processing used to create hollow plastic parts. In plastic extrusion molding machine, a plastic material feedstock is fed through a hopper onto a feeding transfer screw. This feeds the material into a specially designed blow mold that directs the flow of the material to create the extruded hollow tube.
Extrusion blow molding is a common blow molding technique used to process many different plastics including HDPE, PVC, PC, PP and PETG - and is capable of producing bottles requiring multi-layer technology.
Automatic extrusion blow molding machine manufactures hollow plastic bottles/containers using a machine extruder, die head, clamping device (press) and mold.
Bottles/containers manufactured by plastic extrusion blow molding machine have the following characteristics:
• Environmental resistance
• High impact resistance
• Easy control of wall thickness
• Flexible Part Design
• Lightweight Durability
• Ideal for decoration
As a leading China extrusion blow molding machine manufacturer, Tepai plastic extrusion blow molding machine is used to manufacture many different containers such as bottles, tanks, fuel tanks, composite pressure vessels and many more. Our extrusion blow molding equipment optimizes production time and reduce material usage, lowering your production costs. If you are looking for high quality plastic extrusion blow molding machine for sale, welcome to contact us!
Advantages of can bottle extrusion blow molding machine:
• Automatic scrap/deburring possible
• Linear carriage with smooth, accurate movement and oscillating head.
• Sustainable, long service life, low energy consumption, low consumption of raw materials
• Cost-effective, reduced availability and downtime, low production costs
• Extrusion blow molding machines have full proportional control of the carriage, clamps and blow needles.
• Our plastic extrusion blow molding machines can be equipped with waste conveyors, bottle out conveyors, material loading systems, grinders, etc.
What is Extrusion Blow Molding?
In extrusion blow molding (EBM), plastic is melted and extruded into a hollow tube (parison). The parison is closed into a cooled metal mold, and air is blown into the parison to expand it into the shape of a hollow bottle, container or part. After the plastic has cooled sufficiently, the mold is opened and the part is ejected.
The difference between extrusion blow molding and injection blow molding
Extrusion blow molding can produce larger parts than injection blow molding. It's also cheaper and there are no internal stresses inside the part. However, extrusion blow molding produces more waste and less precise control over critical dimensions